Get Black Friday savvy!
Black Friday is "silly season"! It's important to get your armor out and be prepared to prevent disappointment, as it's one of the fastest selling sales of the year!
Here's what you need to know:
- SURPRISE DROP ON 28 November 2019
- Recent existing regular customers will receive a head-start priority access and will be notified via email once live.
- Black Friday sale products are not currently visible online and will only become visible once the sale goes live. Expect newbies!
- Black Friday / Cyber Sale ends 08 December 2019 and while stocks last.
- Accepting EFT Payments only to ensure a faster check-out process.
- Proof of payment required; EFT payment information will be provided in the order confirmation email. (There may be delays with banks if sending POP direct from internet banking / apps - it's recommended to rather download the proof of payment and email it directly)
- Due to demand, strictly no reserves - unpaid orders will be cancelled after 24 hours.
- Please note that the cart does not reserve products. Products are only secured when check-out has been completed.
- Depending on order volumes, please allow 2 working days (Mon-Fri) for orders to be captured, prepared and dispatched.
- Confirmed orders cannot be amended; can only be cancelled for a new order to be placed.
- All products are brand new and 100% authentic guaranteed.
- The purpose of this amazing once-a-year sale is for consumer purchase and not for reselling purposes. Orders will be monitored.
- Due to order volumes during the Black Friday sale period and to prevent order disputes, orders cannot be combined (cases where separate orders are placed & requested to be shipped in one parcel).
- There will be quantity limits on selected products in order for everyone to have a fair chance at grabbing a good deal.
- Free gifts and free samples strict terms and conditions apply & clearly stipulated in bold red in the product descriptions. Please ensure to adhere to the freebie T&C's as there won't be any exceptions.
YAY FOR A GIVEAWAY!:
BLACK FRIDAY FAQ's:
Q: My product/s disappeared and/or sold out while it was in my cart / while I was busy with check-out? A: This happens when another buyer / buyers had the same or last unit of the product in their cart and completed check-out before you. Please note that the cart does not reserve products - orders are only secured when check-out has been completed. Due to demand and order volumes, Black Friday sale products can be expected to sell out fast. Tip: To speed up your check-out process, it is recommended to create an account with your delivery and contact information ahead of time.
Q: I'm unable to pay with credit card? A: During the Black Friday sale only direct EFT payment option will be made available, reasons being: 1. to ensure a faster check-out process and 2. to prevent possible delays and/or payment disputes by online card payment providers due to online traffic.Tip: it's recommended to download proof of payment and email it through directly as banks may experience delays in sending POP's.
Q: a product I wanted is sold out, will you restock Black Friday sale products? A: The majority of Black Friday stock has especially been procured for the Black Friday event. Unfortunately there will not be restocks unless there are order cancellations.Tip: Add your email address or request to be notified via Messenger if a product is back in stock (should there be cancellations). NB: Messenger is a much faster notification option.
Q: I'm unable to purchase more than 1 item of certain products? A: Quantity limits have been set on selected products depending on various factors such as price, demand & availability. This is done in order for everyone else to have a fair chance at grabbing a good deal. Tip: Limits are specified in bold red on products that have been limited.
Q: I've placed more than one order, can you combine them in one parcel? A: Regrettably due to order volumes during the Black Friday sale period, separate orders cannot be combined to prevent any confusion that may cause order, payment and shipment disputes. Tip: pay each order separately with applicable reference number (order number) & amount to prevent order issues and/or delays.
FASTEST FINGERS FIRST!