- STANDARD COURIER SHIPPING TO MAIN AREAS = R65
- STANDARD COURIER SHIPPING TO OUTLYING / RURAL AREAS = R120
Depending on order volumes, please allow up to 2 working days for your order to be processed and dispatched after payment confirmation. Please note that parcels are not shipped or delivered over weekends and on public holidays.
Estimate delivery times:
Depending on area and shipping method, delivery can vary between 2 and 7 working days after dispatch - this does not include weekends and public holidays.
(estimate duration after dispatch)
- Eastern Cape: 3 working days
- Freestate: 3 working days
- Gauteng: 2-3 working days
- KZN: 3 working days
- Limpopo: 3 working days
- MPM: 3 working days
- North West: 3 working days
- Western Cape: 1-2 working days
- Courier shipping to outlying areas takes 5-7 working days after dispatch depending on the area.
Preventing dispatch & delivery delays:
- Proof of payment required if paying via direct EFT.
- Correct reference number (order number) required if paying via direct EFT.
- Full & correct physical delivery address required, including a business name if applicable.
- A recipient to be available at the provided address to accept delivery.
- Delayed payments can result in delayed dispatch of parcels.
During the Black Friday / Cyber Sale period, festive season (23 Dec - 03 Jan) and periods with public holidays, courier delivery delays may be expected.